2022 Learning Collaborative
October 21, 2022 8:00am-3:30pm
Corporate College East 4400 Richmond Rd Warrensville Heights, OH 44128
Please join us as we gather in-person to celebrate 15 years of successful collaboration and learning together in Northeast Ohio!
Dr. Amy Acton - our keynote speaker, will share insights on leadership and lessons learned in her former role as Director of the Ohio Department of Health and as a Cabinet Member and Advisor to the Governor of Ohio during an unprecedented crisis. A reaction panel of local leaders will share their experiences and thoughts for how we emerge and move forward.
“THE LEADER WE WISH WE ALL HAD IS YOU”
this session will cover
Other featured topics include:
- Emerging Actions to Address Gun Violence
- Strategic Partnerships to Improve Youth Wellness
- Best Practices with Diabetes Care Management
- Ohio Department of Medicaid’s Population Health and Quality Strategy
- Better Health’s Pathways HUB impact and the region’s health improvement updates
- New Approaches to Advance Health Equity - OHIZ initiatives
- And more.....