Achieving equitable health outcomes in communities is a monumental challenge that must be embraced by all sectors aligned on mission and goals and supported by dedicated funding and resources. No one organization or sector can close the great divide on health equity alone. Better Health's partners understand the value of collaboration and keeping true to a future vision for achieving exceptional health value and eradicating disparities in the communities they serve.
Better Health's 2021 virtual learning collaborative forges unions with purpose and commitment to initiatives designed to help all cultures change the trajectory on the future state of health and create a promising, bright path ahead for people to thrive. Please join us on November 12th to learn more about the initiatives happening in Northeast Ohio bringing new hope and equity-centered best practices for sharing across all stakeholders. Collaboration provides the lifeline for advancing health equity even in pandemic times!
- Welcome & Program Overview
- Cardi-OH Updates
- Woodhill CHOICE Neighborhood Transformation
- BHP Regional Program Overview
- Climate Change and Health — NEO Health System Collaboration
- Strategies for Reducing Disparities in Adult Chronic Disease
- Gold Star Practices Celebration!