As a regional health improvement collaborative, we proudly deliver evidence-based solutions derived from actionable analytics and collective impact efforts, resulting in sustainable, positive, system-level, equitable change for the community.
Much of the health system delivery improvement work our partners value centers on the Institute for Health Improvement’s Triple Aim model.
The IHI Triple Aim is a framework developed by the Institute for Healthcare Improvement that describes an approach to optimizing health system performance. It is IHI’s belief that new designs must be developed to simultaneously pursue three dimensions, which we call the “Triple Aim”:
- Improving the patient experience of care (including quality and satisfaction);
- Improving the health of populations; and
- Reducing the per capita cost of health care.
Better Health Partnership’s accomplishments in the Triple Aim framework in Cuyahoga County are widely published and nationally recognized:
- Significant reductions in racial and ethnic disparities with diabetes care
- Improved blood pressure control for thousands of individuals, including all sub-populations by race, income, insurance and age
- Savings of nearly $40mil and approximately 6,000 avoidable cardiovascular -related, ambulatory care sensitive condition hospitalizations