The Children’s Health Leadership team sets and advances strategic priorities designed to improve pediatric health outcomes, reduce disparities, and serves as advocates for overall children’s health and well-being throughout the region. Current priority areas for targeted improvement include well child care, childhood obesity, asthma, mental/behavioral health, lead testing and poisoning prevention.
The Children's Health Leadership Team consists of senior leaders from the following Northeast Ohio health providers:
- AxessPointe Community Health Centers Inc.
- Akron Children’s Hospital
- Care Alliance Health Center
- The Cleveland Clinic Health System
- The MetroHealth System
- Neighborhood Family Practice
- Senders Pediatrics
- UH Rainbow Babies & Children's Hospital