Better Health Partnership (BHP) provides the neutral platform for our members' collective wisdom to be shared, collective action to be mobilized, and collective voice to be heard. As a member, you will have the opportunity to:
- Engage in strategic leadership and advocacy opportunities and forums
- Work with peers and others to improve population health outcomes; reduce disparities
- Receive tailored reports for monitoring performance and informing value-based health improvement strategies
- Receive regional recognition for gold star performance
- Experience a safe space to collaborate, share best practices, and learn together
- Obtain CME from learning collaboratives
- Participate in local and statewide initiatives funded by private-public sources and grants
- Access BHP experts for assistance with convening, project management and performance improvement
- Partner with the Pathways HUB to better manage social needs of patients, improve equity, and receive reimbursement for outcomes achieved
- Feature your successes at community events, in BHP newsletters, webinars and learning collaboratives
Our members embrace the following guiding principles for their collaborative work:
- Create an inclusive environment; embrace and respect diverse thoughts and experiences.
- Lead with best intentions for all and wear a community “hat” at the table.
- Keep equity at the center of all decision-making
- Include the patient experience and voice in decision-making.
- Maintain integrity of all information shared.
- Engage as stewards of collaborative change for a healthier Northeast Ohio.